Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm a Nano Winner!


I'm absolutely stoked! I managed to complete the Nanowrimo Challenge this year with a day to spare. Not quite as good as some years perhaps [one year I managed 58K in three and a half weeks], but much better than 2007. Last year, I only managed a few thousand words.

I had over plotted that novel down to the last detail and knew what I was supposed to write for every chapter. Never again.

This year, I just wrote a back cover blurb and the story just flowed from there.

Whether I'll finish the entire novel and get it published is another thing. So far, I have completed two other Nano books that I haven't done anything with. So, I have to change that and press on. Finish this book [I'm still inspired] and go back at a later date to edit and revise.

Well, that's the plan.

Watch this space...

No comments: