Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Writing Milestone!

Now I'm feeling a lot better about my work in progress, I'm almost a third of the way through, just over 19,000 words. I always feel miles better when I come up to the 20,000 word mark, it feels more achievable.

I'm getting a little worried that the 100 copies of IT HAPPENED ONE SUMMER that I ordered from my publisher for the charity, have not turned up as yet. I ordered them on the 21st of July and was told they should be with me in just over one week as this time they were being sent airmail. My only hope is that perhaps they were sent the same method as last time and will turn up within four weeks of ordering as opposed to the one week.

I want them to arrive soon as the book has a seasonal title, summer will be over soon enough.

1 comment:

Susan Rix said...

Congrats on being so close to 20K. I've finally got past 10K and 20K feels soooo far away!
Hope your books arrive soon - do you think the probs with security at the airports could've held things up? (But then again you should have received them long before that was an issue... hmm... I'd contact them if I were you).
Hugs
Sue :-)