Friday, July 28, 2006

Two great things this week!

** PLEASE NOTE:
BOOK COVER REMOVED FROM THIS POST AS I HAVE PARTED COMPANY WITH MY PUBLISHER!

Whoo hoo! I have my cover sorted for my follow up book to IT HAPPENED ONE SUMMER. See left.

Blurb

When Stephanie Baynham comes home to Wales, the lover she ran out on nine months ago, Dylan Pryce-Jones, is waiting at the airport for her. Will he understand why she left him without warning, during the afternoon of Matt and Sandy's wedding celebration? Later, she returns to her apartment and finds the threatening message scrawled on her mirror: "You're Dead!" Could her life really be in danger?”




The other good bit of news is that I have had my romantic comedy, TAKING THE BAIT, accepted for publication at Samhain Publishing! So I'm doing the happy dance!!!

2 comments:

Liz Fielding said...

Fabulous cover, Lynette. Is that Castle Coch?

And congratulations on the Samhain sale!

Lynette said...

Yes, it is, Liz! I wanted to convey a fairy-tale castle sort of a feel to the cover. Castell Coch was in my mind as I wrote both books. My earlier one, IT HAPPENED ONE SUMMER as well. So it was a bizarre coincidence that my book launch actually took place in a local castle, too.

Thanks for the congrats!